VacMaster VP540 Chamber Vacuum Sealer
VacMaster VP540 Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine
The VacMaster VP540 Chamber Vacuum Sealer floor model is designed to meet the demands of high volume commercial and food service operations. The VP540 features two 20” seal bars on each side of the machine, which will help increase production. A spacious chamber, as well as a domed lid of 7 inches, will allow you to package bulkier items. This machine is ideal for heavy commercial users: medium to large processors, restaurants, supermarkets, HRI, labs, sous vide cooking and much more. This unit will give you the reliability and consistency your food packaging operation is looking for.
- Stainless steel construction - For a longer life and more durable construction
- Digital control panel - Simple and easy for anyone to use
- Easy to read pressure indicator - Watch the vacuum process
- Fully automatic - Makes vacuum packaging quicker
- See-thru heavy duty lid
- Two 20" Removable Seal Bars- Helps make processing faster and easier
- Double seal wire in the seal bar - To ensure a strong, complete and permanent seal
- 20-40 second cycle time - Quick and fast operation
- Heavy duty 1.5 HP Oil pump - For excellent and professional results
- 1-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Machine Type: Floor Model Chamber
- Chamber size: 21.25" x 20.75" x 7"
- Accepts Chamber Pouches up to 18” x 22”
- Seal Bar Length: 16 in
- Pump: 1.5 HP Rotary Oil Pump
- Cycle time: 20-40 seconds
- Electrical: 110 V, 60 Hz, 4A
- Dimensions: 25" x 24" x 41"
- Weight: 350 lb
- 100 Assorted Vacuum chamber Pouches
- 2 Filler Plates
- Maintenance Kit
- User Guide
- Keeping game, meat, fish, fruits, or vegetables fresher longer
- Vacuum packaging soups, stews, and marinades
- Eliminating waste of bulk quantities of foods
- Storing meats and fish scent free
- Perfect for sous vide applications
How To Stop Crushing Vacuum Sealed Foods - Meatgistics
Learn about How To Stop Crushing Vacuum Sealed Foods in the Walton's Learning Center, plus find out what supplies are needed and a step by step video demonstration through the whole process. Plus, join in on the Walton's Community and ask questions about any related to meat.
Walton’s Learning Center & Meat Recipes
Visit the Walton's Learning Center for Meat Recipes on how to make snack sticks, summer sausage, jerky, hams, bacon, and many more delicious meat snacks. Meatgistics is also the place to find others involved in food and meat processing in a community oriented setting where everyone can share input and advice, plus get feedback directly from the experts at Walton's. Join in directly on the conversation in the Walton's Community section or learn about meat processing the Walton's Learning Center by asking questions or providing your own input on any conversation.