VacMaster VP320 Chamber Vacuum Sealer
VacMaster VP320 Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine
The VacMaster VP320 is designed to meet the demand of medium to high volume commercial and food operations. The VP320 can handle almost any vacuum packaging task, as well as extend shelf life up to 5 times longer than traditional storing methods. Features a spacious chamber, as well as a domed lid with a chamber height of 7 inches, allowing you to package larger items. With a powerful 1.5 hp vacuum pump, this machine is ideal for small to medium processors, supermarkets, restaurants, labs, processing game and catch, sous vide cooking, and so much more. The VP320 tabletop chamber sealer will stand up to prolonged use delivering a strong and consistent vacuum and seal every time.
- Stainless steel construction - For a longer life and more durable construction
- Digital control panel - Simple and easy for anyone to use
- Easy to read pressure indicator - Watch the vacuum process
- Fully automatic - Makes vacuum packaging quicker
- See-through heavy-duty lid
- Easy to remove 16in seal bar - Helps make cleanup easier
- Double seal wire in the seal bar - To ensure a strong, complete, and permanent seal
- 20-40 second cycle time - Quick and fast operation
- Heavy-duty 1.5 HP Oil pump - For excellent and professional results
- 1-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Machine Type: Tabletop Chamber
- Chamber size: 16.75" x 18" x 7"
- Accepts Chamber Pouches up to 16" x 20"
- Seal Bar Length: 16"
- Pump: 1.5 HP Rotary Oil Pump
- Cycle time: 30-60 seconds
- Electrical: 110 V, 60 Hz, 4A
- Dimensions: 22.25" x 20" x 20"
- Height with open lid: 23.5"
- Weight: 220 lb
- VacMaster VP321 Chamber Vacuum Sealer also available
- 100 Assorted Vacuum chamber Pouches
- 2 Filler Plates
- Maintenance Kit
- User Guide
- Keeping game, meat, fish, fruits, or vegetables fresher longer
- Vacuum packaging soups, stews, and marinades
- Eliminating waste of bulk quantities of foods
- Storing meats and fish scent-free
- Perfect for sous vide applications
How To Stop Crushing Vacuum Sealed Foods - Meatgistics
Learn about How To Stop Crushing Vacuum Sealed Foods in the Walton's Learning Center, plus find out what supplies are needed and a step by step video demonstration through the whole process. Plus, join in on the Walton's Community and ask questions about any related to meat.
Walton’s Learning Center & Meat Recipes
Visit the Walton's Learning Center for Meat Recipes on how to make snack sticks, summer sausage, jerky, hams, bacon, and many more delicious meat snacks. Meatgistics is also the place to find others involved in food and meat processing in a community oriented setting where everyone can share input and advice, plus get feedback directly from the experts at Walton's. Join in directly on the conversation in the Walton's Community section or learn about meat processing the Walton's Learning Center by asking questions or providing your own input on any conversation.