VacMaster VP330 Chamber Vacuum Sealer
VacMaster VP330 Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine
The VP330 is designed to meet the high-capacity needs of commercial and industrial operations. Features three total seal bars, two 12.5” on either side of the machine, and one 27” along the front. Machine features sealing option switch allowing selection of which seal bar or combination of seal bars that will be in use. With a large profile, the VP330 is designed to handle long cuts of meat or large quantities of smaller-sized pouches to be vacuum packaged at one time. With a 1.5 hp oil pump, this machine can be run continuously and give you a dependable seal and vacuum every time. This vacuum sealer is ideal for fish and meat processors, smoking operations, supermarkets, labs, sous vide applications, and so much more.
- Seal Bars on the front and both sides
- Stainless steel construction - For a longer life and more durable construction
- Digital control panel - Simple and easy for anyone to use
- Easy to read pressure indicator - Watch the vacuum process
- Fully automatic - Makes vacuum packaging quicker
- See-through heavy-duty lid
- Two Seal Bars at 12.5” and 1 at 27” - Helps make processing faster and easier
- Double seal wire in the seal bar - To ensure a strong, complete, and permanent seal
- 20-40 second cycle time - Quick and fast operation
- Heavy-duty 1.5 HP Oil pump - For excellent and professional results
- 1-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Machine Type: Tabletop Chamber
- Chamber size: 33.25" x 19.5" x 7"
- Accepts Chamber Pouches up to 12" x 28" or 18" x 22"
- Seal Bar Length: 16"
- Pump: 1.5 HP Rotary Oil Pump
- Cycle time: 20-40 seconds
- Electrical: 110 V, 60 Hz, 4A
- Dimensions: 37" x 21" x 20"
- Weight: 310 lb
- VacMaster VP680 Chamber Vacuum Sealer also available
- 100 Assorted Vacuum chamber Pouches
- 4 Filler Plates
- Maintenance Kit
- User Guide
- Keeping game, meat, fish, fruits, or vegetables fresher longer
- Vacuum packaging soups, stews, and marinades
- Eliminating waste of bulk quantities of foods
- Storing meat and fish scent-free
- Perfect for sous vide applications
How To Stop Crushing Vacuum Sealed Foods - Meatgistics
Learn about How To Stop Crushing Vacuum Sealed Foods in the Walton's Learning Center, plus find out what supplies are needed and a step by step video demonstration through the whole process. Plus, join in on the Walton's Community and ask questions about any related to meat.
Walton’s Learning Center & Meat Recipes
Visit the Walton's Learning Center for Meat Recipes on how to make snack sticks, summer sausage, jerky, hams, bacon, and many more delicious meat snacks. Meatgistics is also the place to find others involved in food and meat processing in a community oriented setting where everyone can share input and advice, plus get feedback directly from the experts at Walton's. Join in directly on the conversation in the Walton's Community section or learn about meat processing the Walton's Learning Center by asking questions or providing your own input on any conversation.