VacMaster VP680 Chamber Vacuum Sealer
VacMaster VP680 Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine
The VP680 chamber vacuum sealer is designed to meet the high capacity demands of industrial or commercial vacuum packaging operations. With 3 seal bars and a large chamber configuration, vacuum package large portions or a series of smaller portions with ease. Machine features sealing option switch allowing selection of which seal bar or combination of seal bars that will be in use. With a heavy-duty 3 hp oil pump, this machine will provide heavy-duty seal and vacuum every time. Equipped with an optional gas flush system for modified atmosphere packaging. VP680 is the largest of the single chambered vacuum sealers in the VacMaster line. Machine is on rolling casters to make it conveniently moved from work station to storage. This machine is ideal for fish and meat processors, supermarkets, labs, sous vide applications and more.
- Stainless steel construction - For a longer life and more durable construction
- Digital control panel - Simple and easy for anyone to use
- Easy to read pressure indicator - Watch the vacuum process
- Fully automatic - Makes vacuum packaging quicker
- See-thru heavy duty lid
- Three Removable Seal Bars- Helps make processing faster and easier
- Two Seal Bars at 19.5” and 1 at 37”
- Double seal wire in the seal bar - To ensure a strong, complete and permanent seal
- 20-40 second cycle time - Quick and fast operation
- Heavy duty 3 HP Oil pump - For excellent and professional results
- 1-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Machine Type: Floor Model Chamber
- Chamber size: 40" x 22" x 7"
- Accepts Chamber Pouches up to 18" x 28"
- Seal Bar Length: 16 in
- Pump: 1.5 HP Rotary Oil Pump
- Cycle time: 20-40 seconds
- Electrical: 3-Phase, 220 V
- Dimensions: 47" x 28.5" x 39.5"
- Weight: 689 lb
- 100 Assorted Vacuum chamber Pouches
- 2 Filler Plates
- Maintenance Kit
- User Guide
- Keeping game, meat, fish, fruits, or vegetables fresher longer
- Vacuum packaging soups, stews, and marinades
- Eliminating waste of bulk quantities of foods
- Storing meats and fish scent free
- Perfect for sous vide applications
How To Stop Crushing Vacuum Sealed Foods - Meatgistics
Learn about How To Stop Crushing Vacuum Sealed Foods in the Walton's Learning Center, plus find out what supplies are needed and a step by step video demonstration through the whole process. Plus, join in on the Walton's Community and ask questions about any related to meat.
Walton’s Learning Center & Meat Recipes
Visit the Walton's Learning Center for Meat Recipes on how to make snack sticks, summer sausage, jerky, hams, bacon, and many more delicious meat snacks. Meatgistics is also the place to find others involved in food and meat processing in a community oriented setting where everyone can share input and advice, plus get feedback directly from the experts at Walton's. Join in directly on the conversation in the Walton's Community section or learn about meat processing the Walton's Learning Center by asking questions or providing your own input on any conversation.