VacMaster VP215 Chamber Vacuum Sealer
VacMaster VP215 Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine
The VacMaster VP215 Chamber Machine combines conventional design with advanced commercial technology. This machine is designed to vacuum package anything that gets thrown at it. By using a chambered vacuum machine, you are able to package liquids and liquid rich foods that cannot be handled by a non-chambered machine, plus you can achieve a higher vacuum percentage. Vacuum packaging also can increase shelf life nearly 5 times longer than traditional storage methods. The VP215 is reliable, maintenance free and easy to use. The VacMaster VP215 Chamber Machine is vacuum packaging at its best!
The VacMaster VP215 is the best selling chamber vacuum sealer from ARY VacMaster. This vacuum sealer will seal bags up to 10 in x 13 in in size, and uses a double seal wire to ensure a strong, complete, and permanent seal. The VP215 is built with a stainless steel body and a 1/4-hp vacuum pump to help it stand up to continuous and prolonged usage, with a permanent and consistent vacuum and seal every time. The first oil change should be after 25 operating hours and after that the oil only needs to be changed every 60 hours
How does the chamber machine work? When sealing with a chamber machine, the vacuum pouch is placed inside the chamber and the lid is closed. Air is sucked out of the entire chamber, not just the pouch itself. This allows air pressure on both the inside and outside of the pouch to remain equal and liquids to stay inside the pouch. The pouch is then fully sealed and air is returned back into the chamber. It is so amazing, you'll find a reason to use it every day!
Features a heavy-duty professional grade 1/4-hp rotary oil pump, this machine will stand up to prolonged and continuous use. Will also deliver a strong, consistent vacuum and seal every time. The VP215 is ideal for small businesses or small restaurants, hunters and fishermen processing game at home, and sous vide applications.
The first oil change should be after 25 operating hours and after that the oil only needs to be changed every 60 hours
- Stainless steel construction - For a longer life and more durable construction
- Digital control panel - Simple and easy for anyone to use
- Easy to read pressure indicator - Watch the vacuum process
- Fully automatic - Makes vacuum packaging quicker
- See-thru heavy duty lid
- Easy to remove 10 in seal bar - Helps make cleanup easier
- Double seal wire in the seal bar - To ensure a strong, complete and permanent seal
- 20-40 second cycle time - Quick and fast operation
- Heavy duty 1/4 HP pump - For excellent and professional results
- 1-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Machine Type: Tabletop Chamber
- Chamber size: 11.25 in x 15.25 in x 5 in
- Accepts Chamber Pouches up to 10 in x 13 in
- Seal Bar Length: 10.25 in
- Pump: 1/4 HP Rotary Oil Pump
- Cycle time: 30-60 seconds
- Electrical: 110 V, 60 Hz, 4A
- Dimensions: 20 in x 14 in x 15 in
- Height with open lid: 23.5 in
- Weight: 84 lb
- 75 Assorted Vacuum chamber Pouches
- 2 Filler Plates
- Maintenance Kit
- User Guide
- Keeping game, meat, fish, fruits, or vegetables fresher longer
- Vacuum packaging soups, stews, and marinades
- Eliminating waste of bulk quantities of foods
- Storing meats and fish scent free
- Perfect for sous vide applications
How To Stop Crushing Vacuum Sealed Foods - Meatgistics
Learn about How To Stop Crushing Vacuum Sealed Foods in the Walton's Learning Center, plus find out what supplies are needed and a step by step video demonstration through the whole process. Plus, join in on the Walton's Community and ask questions about any related to meat.
Walton’s Learning Center & Meat Recipes
Visit the Walton's Learning Center for Meat Recipes on how to make snack sticks, summer sausage, jerky, hams, bacon, and many more delicious meat snacks. Meatgistics is also the place to find others involved in food and meat processing in a community oriented setting where everyone can share input and advice, plus get feedback directly from the experts at Walton's. Join in directly on the conversation in the Walton's Community section or learn about meat processing the Walton's Learning Center by asking questions or providing your own input on any conversation.