VacMaster VP321 Chamber Vacuum Sealer
VacMaster VP321 Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine
The VacMaster VP321 offers flexibility and reliability, and is able to meet the demands of medium to high volume commercial and food operations. This model features 2 seal bars, which will help increase production and speed up operations. Features a spacious chamber, as well as a domed lid with a chamber height of 7 inches, allowing you to package larger items. This machine is ideal for the serious user: restaurants, medium processors, supermarkets, labs, sous vide cooking, and so much more. The heavy-duty VP321 tabletop chamber sealer will deliver a consistent vacuum and seal every time.
- Stainless steel construction - For a longer life and more durable construction
- Digital control panel - Simple and easy for anyone to use
- Easy to read pressure indicator - Watch the vacuum process
- Fully automatic - Makes vacuum packaging quicker and food storage easy
- See-through heavy-duty lid
- Two 17.25 - Helps make processing easier
- Double seal wire in the seal bar - To ensure a strong, complete, and permanent seal
- 20-40 second cycle time - Quick and fast operation
- Heavy-duty 1.5 HP Oil pump - For excellent and professional results
- 1-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Machine Type: Tabletop Chamber
- Chamber size: 16.75" x 18" x 7"
- Accepts Chamber Pouches up to 16” x 20”
- Seal Bar Length: 16"
- Pump: 1.5 HP Rotary Oil Pump
- Cycle time: 30-60 seconds
- Electrical: 110 V, 60 Hz, 4A
- Dimensions: 22.25" x 20" x 20"
- Weight: 220 lb
- VacMaster VP540 Chamber Vacuum Sealer also available
- 100 Assorted Vacuum chamber Pouches
- 2 Filler Plates
- Maintenance Kit
- User Guide
- Keeping game, meat, fish, fruits, or vegetables fresher longer
- Vacuum packaging soups, stews, and marinades
- Eliminating waste of bulk quantities of foods
- Storing meats and fish scent-free
- Perfect for sous vide applications
How To Stop Crushing Vacuum Sealed Foods - Meatgistics
Learn about How To Stop Crushing Vacuum Sealed Foods in the Walton's Learning Center, plus find out what supplies are needed and a step by step video demonstration through the whole process. Plus, join in on the Walton's Community and ask questions about any related to meat.
Walton’s Learning Center & Meat Recipes
Visit the Walton's Learning Center for Meat Recipes on how to make snack sticks, summer sausage, jerky, hams, bacon, and many more delicious meat snacks. Meatgistics is also the place to find others involved in food and meat processing in a community oriented setting where everyone can share input and advice, plus get feedback directly from the experts at Walton's. Join in directly on the conversation in the Walton's Community section or learn about meat processing the Walton's Learning Center by asking questions or providing your own input on any conversation.