The Promarks TC-520F is a table-top vacuum sealer machine that has a 21" seal bar with a 23" deep chamber meaning it can accept bags up to that size. Built completely with stainless steel, the TC-520F includes a transparent lid, bladder activated seal, and stainless steel housing.
The water-resistant (IP 65), MPC 20-microprocessor LCD control panel features 20 programs with an oil indicator. Includes durable aluminum seal bars and a BUSCH vacuum pump.
Advantages of Chambered Vac Machines:
Chambered Vacuum Machines are ideal for commercial environments for many reasons. First, they provide a faster and more effective seal, giving your product more protection against oxygen. Second, the machines have a longer operating life, saving you money in the long run. Lastly the bags that chambered vacuum machines use are much less expensive than the ones used by chamberless machines, so the initial cost for the machine will be higher but you can quickly make up that cost difference with savings on vacuum seal bags.
- PD-01 Digital Control Board
- Stainless steel construction
- BUSCH Vacuum Pump
- Water-resistant electrical box (IP-56)
- Clear see-through lid
- Bladder activated sealing
- Other options available
- Chamber size (F) 23.6"
- Chamber size (H) 23.6"
- Chamber depth (E, I) 3"+5"
- Distance between seal bars (B) 20"
- Seal bar length 21.2"
- Seal: 6mm seal wire
- Vacuum pump capacity 21m3/h (1-1/4 HP)
- Voltage 110 V / 1 Ph / 60 Hz / 16 AMP
- Machine weight 280 lb
- Machine size (L x W x H) 24" x 30" x 22"
- Air Regulator: YES
- Promarks TC-520LR also available