The Promarks TC-420LR has two sealbars, one of either side of the chamber, instead of just one at the front like most chambered vacuum sealer machines. The Seal Bars are 14.5" apart meaning you can use bags with a 14" in length, the seal bars are 16.9" long so you can use bags up to 16" in width.
The water-resistant (IP 65), MPC 20-microprocessor LCD control panel features 20 programs with an oil indicator. Includes durable aluminum seal bars and a BUSCH vacuum pump.
Advantages of Chambered Vac Machines:
Chambered Vacuum Machines are ideal for commercial environments for many reasons. First, they provide a faster and more effective seal, giving your product more protection against oxygen. Second, the machines have a longer operating life, saving you money in the long run. Lastly the bags that chambered vacuum machines use are much less expensive than the ones used by chamberless machines, so the initial cost for the machine will be higher but you can quickly make up that cost difference with savings on vacuum seal bags.
- PD-01 Digital Control Board
- Stainless steel construction
- Clear see-through lid
- Bladder activated sealing
- Water-resistant electrical box (IP-56)
- BUSCH vacuum pump
- 6mm seal wire or electric cut-off seal bar (TC-280, TC-420, TC-520)
- Chamber size (F) 19.8"/505mm (F)
- Chamber size (H) 19.2"/490mm (H)
- Chamber depth (E, I) 5"+4"/75+105mm
- Distance between seal bars (B) 14.5"/370mm
- Seal bar length 16.9"x2/430mm
- Vacuum pump capacity 21m3/h (1-1/4 HP)
- Voltage 110 V/1 Ph/60 Hz /16 AMP
- Machine weight 120 lb / 55 kg
- Machine size (L x W x H) 20" x 21" x 21"; (C x G x D) 508 x 533 x 533mm
- Promarks SC-420LR also available
Meatgistics - Walton's Learning Center
Learn How to Stop Crushing Vacuum Packed Food in the Walton's Learning Center. Plus, join in on the Walton's Community and ask questions about any related to meat.
Walton’s Meat Recipes
Find Walton’s Meat Recipes for snack sticks, summer sausage, jerky, hams, bacon, and many more delicious meat snacks in the Walton's Learning Center at Meatgistics: Walton's Online Community