The Promarks TC-520LR is a table top vacuum machine that has two seal bars that are 21" long with a distance between them of 18". Built completely with stainless steel, the TC-420F includes a transparent lid, bladder activated seal and stainless steel housing.
The water resistant (IP 65), MPC 20-microprocessor LCD control panel features 20 programs with an oil indicator. Includes durable aluminum seal bars, and a BUSCH vacuum pump.
Advantages of Chambered Vac Machines:
Chambered Vacuum Machines are ideal for commercial environments for many reasons. First, they provide a faster and more effective seal, giving your product more protection against oxygen. Second, the machines have a longer operating life, saving you money in the long run. Lastly the bags that chambered vacuum machines use are much less expensive than the ones used by chamberless machines, so the initial cost for the machine will be higher but you can quickly make up that cost difference with savings on vacuum seal bags.
- PD-01 Digital Control Board
- Stainless steel construction
- BUSCH Vacuum Pump
- Clear see-through lid
- Bladder activated sealing
- Other options available
- Chamber size (F) 23.6"
- Chamber size (H) 23.6"
- Chamber depth (E+I) 3"+5"
- Distance between seal bars (B) 18"
- Seal bar length 21.2"
- Seal: Electric cut-off seal bar
- Vacuum pump capacity 21m3/h (1-1/4 HP)
- Voltage 110 V / 1 Ph / 60 Hz / 16 AMP
- Machine weight 280 lbs. /127 kg
- Machine size (L x W x H) 24" x 30" x 22"
- Air Regulator: YES