This is a Table-Top Vacuum Sealer from Promarks that is compact, powerful, and affordable. It has a stainless steel construction for easy cleaning and long life, an aluminum seal bar, a see-through acrylic lid, and bladder activated sealing. It is designed to offer maximum bag size availability while taking up the least amount of space possible. It is controlled by a microprocessor that allows you to run 20 programs.
The instrument panel has an oil indicator, removing the guesswork of when you need to change oil. The LCD control panel is water-resistant to stand up to being used in processing areas.
Advantages of Chambered Vac Machines:
Chambered Vacuum Machines are ideal for commercial environments for many reasons. First, they provide a faster and more effective seal, giving your product more protection against oxygen. Second, the machines have a longer operating life, saving you money in the long run. Lastly the bags that chambered vacuum machines use are much less expensive than the ones used by chamberless machines, so the initial cost for the machine will be higher but you can quickly make up that cost difference with savings on vacuum seal bags.
- PD-01 Digital Control Board
- Stainless steel construction
- Clear domed lid
- Bladder activated sealing
- Water-resistant electrical box (IP-56)
- 6mm Seal wire
- Other options available
- Chamber size (F) 14.1"
- Chamber size (H) 15.1"
- Chamber depth (I) 2+3.7" (dome)
- Max Bag Dimensions: 11" x 12"
- Distance between seal bars (B) 11.8"
- Seal bar length 11.8"
- Vacuum pump capacity 6m3/h (1/2 HP)
- Voltage 110V / 1 Ph / 60 Hz / 12 AMP
- Machine weight 115 lb
- Machine size (L x W x H) 15" x 18" x 16"
- Promarks TC-420F also available
- Commercial Kitchens
- Butcher Shops
- Small Processing Plants