Walton's Chamber Vacuum Pouches - Zipper
Walton's Chamber Vacuum Sealer Bags - Zipper
Walton's Vacuum Pouches
A zippered vacuum pouch making it easy to re-seal and opened bag. Also includes a hang hole for a convenient way to hang and display the product. Easy tear notch makes it quick and easy to open new packages. Only to be used in chamber vacuum sealers (where the entire bag is placed inside the machine). A high quality and commercial-grade pouch at an affordable low price. Suitable for all commercial applications.
- 3 mil thickness
- Heavy duty bags
- Easy open pouches with a special tear notch
- Easy to re-seal with a zippered top
- Works with any brand of chamber vacuum sealers
- Protect food, meat, veggies, fruits, and more up to 5 times longer by vacuum sealing
- Stop getting freezer burn with butcher or freezer paper and switch to Walton's vacuum pouches
- RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED ON FOOD CONTACT ITEMS
- 3 mil thickness
- For chambered vacuum sealers only
Stop Crushing Vacuum Sealed Foods- Meatgistics
Learn How To Stop Crushing Your Food in the Walton's Learning Center, plus find out what supplies are needed and a step by step video demonstration through the whole process. Plus, join in on the Walton's Community and ask questions about any related to meat.
Walton’s Learning Center & Meat Recipes
Visit the Walton's Learning Center for Meat Recipes on how to make snack sticks, summer sausage, jerky, hams, bacon, and many more delicious meat snacks. Meatgistics is also the place to find others involved in food and meat processing in a community oriented setting where everyone can share input and advice, plus get feedback directly from the experts at Walton's. Join in directly on the conversation in the Walton's Community section or learn about meat processing the Walton's Learning Center by asking questions or providing your own input on any conversation.