Walton's Chamber Vacuum Sealer Bags
Walton's Vacuum Pouches
Walton's 3 mil bags are 75 microns compared to other 3 mil bags that are only 70 microns thick. Walton's bags also incorporate a tear notch for easier opening after being sealed. Specifically designed for chambered vacuum sealers only (where the entire bag fits inside the machine). Walton's vacuum pouches are superior quality and low priced, making their value one of the best in the industry. Available in many sizes to fit any product or any vacuum sealing needs. Suitable for all commercial applications.
- 3 mil - 75 micron thickness
- BPA Free
- HD and commercial-grade quality
- Easy tear notch for to simply open a sealed vac pouch
- Works with all chambered vacuum sealers
- Trusted by thousands of commercial meat processors
- Proven to keep foods fresh 5 times longer than other methods
- Helps eliminate freezer burn
- Great for all types of foods like meat, fruits, and veggies
- RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED ON FOOD CONTACT ITEMS
- 3 mil thickness
- PA/PE material
- For chambered vacuum sealers only
Stop Crushing Vacuum Sealed Foods- Meatgistics
Learn How To Stop Crushing Your Food in the Walton's Learning Center, plus find out what supplies are needed and a step by step video demonstration through the whole process. Plus, join in on the Walton's Community and ask questions about any related to meat.
Walton’s Learning Center & Meat Recipes
Visit the Walton's Learning Center for Meat Recipes on how to make snack sticks, summer sausage, jerky, hams, bacon, and many more delicious meat snacks. Meatgistics is also the place to find others involved in food and meat processing in a community oriented setting where everyone can share input and advice, plus get feedback directly from the experts at Walton's. Join in directly on the conversation in the Walton's Community section or learn about meat processing the Walton's Learning Center by asking questions or providing your own input on any conversation.