Waltons 50 lb Meat Mixer
Walton's 50 lb Meat Mixer
With an extra-large, adjustable canister the Walton's 50 lb meat mixer is going to allow any home user to easily achieve great levels of protein extraction on any batch from 15 - 50 lb! It hooks up to the Walton's #22 and #32 grinders to allow the motor on the grinder turn the paddles for you. This is much easier than spending 8 minutes hand-turning those paddles through curing meat. The canister is separate from the base so it can be situated straight up, down, or to either side to make loading and unloading it much easier. When you are mixing keep it vertical and then when you are emptying simply pull the release handle and tilt it to the side to empty. The entire canister comes off the base for easier cleaning by removing the 4 wingnuts. The 50 lb limit is under ideal conditions and does not factor in the amount of seasoning or additives you will need to add to the meat.
- Up to 50 lb meat mixing capacity
- Has the ability to attach to your Walton's #22 and #32 grinders, as well as some other models
- Includes a handle for easy hand cranking
- Cannister is separate from the body and rotates for easier loading/emptying function
- Lock mechanism on side of base lets you lock in at straight up, down and all way to one side or the other
- Clear plastic cover with slit to allow seasoning/additives to be added while in use
- Adjustable feet allow you to hook up to grinders of different height
- Capacity - Up to 50 lb
- Dimensions - 21 in H x 15in L x 12 in W
- Weight - 39 lb
Walton’s Learning Center & Meat Recipes
Visit the Walton's Learning Center for Meat Recipes on how to make snack sticks, summer sausage, jerky, hams, bacon, and many more delicious meat snacks. Meatgistics is also the place to find others involved in food and meat processing in a community-oriented setting where everyone can share input and advice, plus get feedback directly from the experts at Walton's. Join in directly on the conversation in the Walton's Community section or learn about meat processing the Walton's Learning Center by asking questions or providing your own input on any conversation.
Meat Processing FAQ - Answers for Issues or Questions
Do you have questions or issues with your sausage, jerky, or cured meat processing? Walton's and Meatgistics created an FAQ Processing Document that covers the most common issues with meat processing. We included the most likely causes of the issue and what can be done to fix it or prevent it from happening when you are processing in the future!