Patty-O-Matic 330A Patty Machine
330A Patty Machine
The 330A from Patty-O-Matic can produce between 1,800 -2,100 patties per hour, making it perfect for larger operations. The mold plate system allows you to change quickly between different sized and shaped patties. The patties are all uniform, which allows you to package them much more easily. The mold plates give you the ability to make a wide variety of diameters, shapes, and thicknesses. It has a double safety interlock to make sure you and your employees stay safe.
- Stacks patties perfectly
- Fits on a countertop
- Easy assembly for cleanup
- Automatically interleaves paper between patties
- Cabinet made of Stainless Steel
- Drive mechanism engineered for increased durability
- Convenient attachment of connecting arm for quick & easy mold plate and spacer plate changes
- Comes with mold plate of your choice
- 1 Year parts warranty
- 1,800 - 2,100 patties per hour
- Up to 3/4" thickness in any shape, varied thicknesses up to 1-1/2"
- Capable of molding up to 8 oz
- Capable of molding almost any shape
- 190 lb
- 115 Volt, 1 Phase, 60 Cycle
**Due to the weight and/or the size of this product, a $150 freight surcharge may be added to your order for this item.
Walton’s Learning Center & Meat Recipes
Visit the Walton's Learning Center for Meat Recipes on how to make snack sticks, summer sausage, jerky, hams, bacon, and many more delicious meat snacks. Meatgistics is also the place to find others involved in food and meat processing in a community oriented setting where everyone can share input and advice, plus get feedback directly from the experts at Walton's. Join in directly on the conversation in the Walton's Community section or learn about meat processing the Walton's Learning Center by asking questions or providing your own input on any conversation.