A & D SK-20KWP Digital Scale
SK-20KWP Digital Scale
A & D Engineering
A Legal for trade, NSF certified, stainless steel washdown scale that weighs up to 44 lb and will read weights in units as small as 0.02 of a lb. The large easy to read LCD screen, rugged design and portability make it an ideal scale for use in difficult environments. Is considered washdown when used with 6 D batteries (not included) or with an AC adapter (item # 650101) for when you do not need to wash it down.
- Weighs 44 lb X 0.02 lb
- Metric 20 kg x .01 kg
- Stainless Steel
- Rugged construction
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display
- Stainless steel removable weigh pan
- Temperature compensated (for use near ovens or in refrigerated areas)
- Two-year warranty
- Uses 6 "D" batteries (not included) or AC Adapter (ITEM # 650101)
- Portable (6 "D" batteries not included)
- NSF Certified, sanitary for food processing and food service
- Legal-for-trade (NTEP CofC #98-086A1)
- Display: 25mm/ 0.98", 7 Segment LCD
- Pan Size: 9.1" x 7.5" inches
- Operates in temps from 14°F to 140° F / 10°C to 40°C (RH less than 85%)
- Weight: Approx. 6.4 lbs
How About Measuring Smaller Batches
Learn about Using a Scale To Measure Seasoning for Smaller Batches in the Walton's Learning Center, plus find out what supplies are needed and a step by step video demonstration through the whole process. Plus, join in on the Walton's Community and ask questions about any related to meat.
Walton’s Learning Center & Meat Recipes
Visit the Walton's Learning Center for Meat Recipes on how to make snack sticks, summer sausage, jerky, hams, bacon, and many more delicious meat snacks. Meatgistics is also the place to find others involved in food and meat processing in a community oriented setting where everyone can share input and advice, plus get feedback directly from the experts at Walton's. Join in directly on the conversation in the Walton's Community section or learn about meat processing the Walton's Learning Center by asking questions or providing your own input on any conversation.