A & D SJ-5000HS Digital Scale
11 lb x 0.005 lb Digital Scale
A&D Weighing SJ Series Scale
SJ Series compact bench scales are ideal for general weighing in most every industry and ideal for food portioning use. With a durable molded plastic construction and a large removable stainless steel pan, these scales are easy to keep clean. NSF-listed and meets HACCP requirements. 800 hour battery life (4 D-cell batteries) minimizes the need for the optional AC adapter in many applications. Weighs in g, oz, lb-oz, lb.
- Low profile
- Uses 4 "D" batteries (not included) or AC Adpater (item #650101)
- Stainless steel weighing pan
- Fast stability time - less than 1 second
- Easy to read 1" LCD display
- Durable body
- Full digital calibration function
- Multiple weighing units (g, lb, oz, lb-oz)
- Battery level indicator
- Automatic power off
- Level bubble and adjustable feet for accurate yet portable weighing
- Status indication function - battery, stable, zero, net
- Two-Year Warranty
- Pan Size: 9.05"W x 7.48"D
- Capacity: 11 lb x 0.005 lb/ 5000 g x 2 g/ 176 oz. x 0.1 oz/ 11 lb x 0.1 oz
- Repeatability (Stand. Deviation): 5g
- Display: LCD, 25mm/0.98"
- Operating Temperature: -10ºC - 40ºC/14ºF - 104ºF (less than 85% RH, no condensation)
- Dimensions: 10.4"W x 9.8"D x 4.1"H
- Weight: 4.6 lb
- A & D SJ-30KHS Digital Scale also available
How To Make Smaller Batches- Meatgistics
Learn about How To Make Smaller Batches in the Walton's Learning Center, plus find out what supplies are needed and a step by step video demonstration through the whole process. Plus, join in on the Walton's Community and ask questions about any related to meat.
Walton’s Learning Center & Meat Recipes
Visit the Walton's Learning Center for Meat Recipes on how to make snack sticks, summer sausage, jerky, hams, bacon, and many more delicious meat snacks. Meatgistics is also the place to find others involved in food and meat processing in a community oriented setting where everyone can share input and advice, plus get feedback directly from the experts at Walton's. Join in directly on the conversation in the Walton's Community section or learn about meat processing the Walton's Learning Center by asking questions or providing your own input on any conversation.