Vera Precision Digital Scale
The Vera Precision Digital Scale allows you to weigh fractions of grams up to 500 grams, making it perfect for measuring out ingredients accurately! Over 500 grams the scale will weight by the gram or in the 1/10th of oz. It will weigh up to 4 lb 6 oz. The compact size, sealed control panel, backlight display, and stainless steel construction make it perfect for traveling or as your main kitchen scale.
- Capacity: 4 lb 6 oz
- Graduation .1 g/0.01 oz if under 500 g
- Graduation 1 g/0.1 oz if over 500 g
- 5 M minute auto-shutoff
- Backlight shutoff after 10 seconds
- Batteries (2 AAA) included
- Tare function
- 1. While Scale is off, press and hold the Power/Tare button and the Unit button at the same time, until a digital range of -4000 - 8000 appears on the display.
- 2. Press the Unit button; "0.0g" will briefly appear and the required weight for calibration will be displayed: 2,000g (2kg)
- 3. Gently place the required weight onto the center of the scale or platform. Once the required weight is placed onto the platform, calibration will automatically begin.
- 4. If "PASS" is displayed, this indicates successful calibration. ("EEEE" if calibration has failed)
- 5. Calibration is now completed; power off the scale and restart.
- Overall Dimension - 6.75" x 4.75" x 1"
- Platform - 4.75" x 4.75"
Meatgistics - Walton's Learning Center
Learn about Using a Scale to Measure Seasonings for Smaller Batches in the Walton's Learning Center. Plus, join in on the Walton's Community and ask questions about any related to meat.