Plastic Red Net Casings - 120 mm x 20 in
120 mm x 20 in Plastic Red Net Casings
This is a great casing for cooked ham, head cheese, and souse. These casings have about an 8 lb stuffing capacity. For best results you should try to overstuff this casing by 5-10% to allow the casing to set to the meat. It has a 5" diameter when fully stuffed and these casings should be soaked in cold water for 30 minutes before usage.
- 8 lb capacity
- Sold in bundles of 25
- 5" stuffing diameter
- A great casing choice for cooked ham, head cheese, and souse
- Soak in cold water for 30 minutes before usage
- Overstuff casing by 5% to 10% for best results
- Use an intermittent cold water shower after cooking
- This product is not returnable
Walton’s Meat Recipes
Meat Processing FAQ - Answers for Issues or Questions
Do you have questions or issues with your sausage, jerky, or cured meat processing? Walton's and Meatgistics created an FAQ Processing Document that covers the most common issues with meat processing. We included the most likely causes of the issue and what can be done to fix it or prevent it from happening when you are processing in the future!