Marinade Express Vacuum Tumbler
Tabletop Vacuum Marinade System
The Marinade Express is a revolutionary, new home appliance that will conveniently add natural, bold flavor, better taste, fun, and healthier cooking to your kitchen. Added moisture released during cooking raises internal temperatures and contributes to tender textures.
Why Use a Vacuum Tumbler?
"Tumbling" fresh meats and vegetables opens cellular structures, and rapidly infuses natural flavors into tissue structures producing superior flavor, taste, and tenderness.
- 10 lb drum capacity
- Drum is made from Tritan
- 8-10 rpm during marinating
- Marinade in minutes, not hours or days
- Utilizes all natural ingredients to accelerate the marinade process within a high vacuum, low salt liquid environment
- Spin ordinary recipes into extraordinary meals with superior taste, flavor, and texture
- Easy to use control panel with 8 preset tumble marinating options
- Manually adjust processing times with simple + and - buttons
- Easy to read digital timer and LED readout on the vacuum pump
- Maximum vacuum level of 26 in of mercury (Hg)
- 6-month limited warranty
- Lifetime warranty on the 10 lb drum vacuum canister ($29.95 shipping fee after the first 3 years)
- Built-in cord storage
- Drum, lid, and gasket are dishwasher safe
- Important Note: Do not use your dishwasher’s heated drying or sanitizing cycles with Marinade Express drums or dividers. That intense heat can cause warping.
- 23 in W x 13 in H x 13 in D
- Net weight - 11 lb
- Shipping weight - 21 lb
Walton’s Meat Recipes
Find Walton’s Meat Recipes for snack sticks, summer sausage, jerky, hams, bacon, and many more delicious meat snacks in the Walton's Learning Center at Meatgistics: Walton's Online Community
In-Store Pickup Quantity:
Not Available In-Store