Jaccard Meat Tenderizer
Jaccard Meat Tenderizer
One of the easiest ways to tenderize a meat either at home or in a commercial kitchen the Jaccard Meat Tenderizer has 3 rows of 16 blades that allows your marinade to penetrate your meat faster and reduces your cooking time. The Jaccard Meat Tenderizer is placed on the top side of the meat and you press down firmly on the top which pushes the sharp blades down into the meat, helping to break up toughened muscle and connective tissue and allowing your marinade to penetrate quickly.
- Reduced cooking times by up to 40%.
- Improved penetration and absorption of marinades and rubs by up to 8 times
- More even cooking across varying thicknesses for more consistent results
- Reduced shrinkage with no loss of natural juices
- Easy clean-up
- Includes protective storage cover for added safety
- Dishwasher safe
- Backed by Jaccard’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Before using the tenderizer for the first time, it is recommended that it be cleaned.
- Place steak, roast or other cut of meat on the cutting board. Remove the cover from your Jaccard® meat tenderizer.
- Gently press your Jaccard® meat tenderizer over the top of the steak, roast or other cut of meat. Avoid all bones. Repeat this process covering the entire piece of meat 2 to 5 times or as often as desired.
- For thicker cuts of meat and roasts, turn the piece of meat over and repeat Step 3 on the other side.
- Clean your Jaccard® meat tenderizer. The unit is dishwasher safe and can be cleaned simply by placing the assembled unit without the cover attached, in the dishwasher (top rack only).
- Occasionally place a few drops of salad or mineral oil on the outside of your Jaccard® meat tenderizer's actuating columns to ensure smooth operation.
Walton’s Learning Center & Meat Recipes
Visit the Walton's Learning Center for Meat Recipes on how to make snack sticks, summer sausage, jerky, hams, bacon, and many more delicious meat snacks. Meatgistics is also the place to find others involved in food and meat processing in a community oriented setting where everyone can share input and advice, plus get feedback directly from the experts at Walton's. Join in directly on the conversation in the Walton's Community section or learn about meat processing the Walton's Learning Center by asking questions or providing your own input on any conversation.