6.7 in x 24 in Fibrous Boneless Ham Casings
The perfect sized fibrous casings for a large diameter sausage like boneless ham or turkey and other lunch meats. Fully stuffed dimensions are 6.7" by 24". Fibrous casings must be pre-soaked in warm water for 30 minutes prior to use. These casings will hold approximately 20 lb of meat.
- 6.7" x 24"
- 20 lb Capacity (aprox)
- Available in single casings or 25 per bundle
- Pre-stuck casings (allows air to escape from inside the casing while stuffing)
- Pre-tied at one end
- Size 12
- This item is non-returnable
How to Use Fibrous Casings
- Fibrous casings must be pre-soaked in warm water (approximately 100° F) for 30 minutes prior to use
- Slide individual casing on largest stuffing tube available
- Use sausage stuffer to stuff meat into casing until full and 2 inches remain unfilled at the end of the casing
- Use hog rings and pliers to clip end of casing closed or butcher's twine to tie end close
- Hang on smoke sticks in smokehouse or lay on racks in smoker to begin thermal processing
How To Make Smoked Ham- Meatgistics
Learn about How To Make Homemade Smoked Ham in the Walton's Learning Center, plus find out what supplies are needed and a step by step video demonstration through the whole process. Plus, join in on the Walton's Community and ask questions about any related to meat.
Walton’s Learning Center & Meat Recipes
Visit the Walton's Learning Center for Meat Recipes on how to make snack sticks, summer sausage, jerky, hams, bacon, and many more delicious meat snacks. Meatgistics is also the place to find others involved in food and meat processing in a community oriented setting where everyone can share input and advice, plus get feedback directly from the experts at Walton's. Join in directly on the conversation in the Walton's Community section or learn about meat processing the Walton's Learning Center by asking questions or providing your own input on any conversation.