Victorinox Curved Boning Knife
Curved Boning Knife
Victorinox Swiss Army Rosewood boning knives are some of the best in the business. They are constructed from a high-carbon, no-stain steel with 56-58 Rockwell degrees, meaning they are durable and built to last! They are also NSF-approved, are made with Fibrox handles that are dishwasher-safe and slip-resistant to keep you safe and make cleaning easy, and have a tapered ground edge that will stay sharper longer and can be easily re-sharpened!
- Available in 5" to 6" length
- Available Flexible, Semi-Stiff, and Super-Flex
- Victorinox Straight Boning Knife also available!
- Fibrox Handle
- 56 to 58 Rockwell degrees
- Manufactured in Switzerland