Promarks DC-800 Vacuum Machine
DC-800 Vacuum Machine
The DC-800 Vacuum Sealer from Promarks is a double chambered vacuum sealer. The two 38.5" x 31.1" chambers are next to each other and the lids move from one to the other, when the lid is covering one of the chambers you are free to prepare your next job in the open chamber. This is a great way to improve efficiency and can easily be run by a single operator.
This machine comes on heavy-duty casters to allow you to move it from station to station in your processing area. It also has an air assist for your bladder activated sealing for when you are using heavier duty bags or using a gas flush.
Advantages of Chambered Vac Machines:
Chambered Vacuum Machines are ideal for commercial environments for many reasons. First, they provide a faster and more effective seal, giving your product more protection against oxygen. Second, the machines have a longer operating life, saving you money in the long run. Lastly the bags that chambered vacuum machines use are much less expensive than the ones used by chamberless machines, so the initial cost for the machine will be higher but you can quickly make up that cost difference with savings on vacuum seal bags.
- PNC-01 Computerized water resistant control panel (IP 56)
- 10mm Wide seal
- Bladder activated sealing
- High-density plastic filler plates
- Pump overload warning indicator
- Oil change indicator
- Heavy-duty casters
- Air assist
- Other options available
- Chamber size (F) 38.5"
- Chamber size (H) 31.1"
- Chamber depth (E) 8"
- Distance between seal bars (B) 24"
- Seal bar length (A) 31.5"
- Vacuum pump capacity 100m3/h (5 HP)
- Voltage 230 V / 3 Ph / 60 Hz / 25 AMP
- Machine weight 1195 lb
- Machine size (L x W x H) 75" x 42" x 45"
- Promarks DC-860 Vacuum Machine also available