Promarks DC-640 Vacuum Machine
DC-640 Vacuum Machine
The DC-640 Vacuum Sealer from Promarks is a double chambered vacuum sealer. The two 32" x 29" chambers are next to each other and the lids moves from one to the other, when the lid is covering one of the chambers you are free to prepare your next job in the open chamber. The seal bars are 25" wide allowing you to seal two 12" wide bags at a time. This is a great way to improve efficiency and can easily be run by a single operator.
Advantages of Chambered Vac Machines:
Chambered Vacuum Machines are ideal for commercial environments for many reasons. First, they provide a faster and more effective seal, giving your product more protection against oxygen. Second, the machines have a longer operating life, saving you money in the long run. Lastly the bags that chambered vacuum machines use are much less expensive than the ones used by chamberless machines, so the initial cost for the machine will be higher but you can quickly make up that cost difference with savings on vacuum seal bags.
- PNC-01 Computerized water resistant control panel (IP 56)
- 10mm Wide seal
- Bladder activated sealing
- High-density plastic filler plates
- Pump overload warning indicator
- Oil change indicator
- Heavy-duty casters
- Air assist
- Other options available
- Chamber size (F) 32"
- Chamber size (H) 29"
- Chamber depth (E) 8"
- Distance between seal bars (B) 22"
- Seal bar length (A) 25.2"
- Vacuum pump capacity 63m3/h (3 HP)
- Voltage 230 V / 3 Ph / 60 Hz / 11 AMP
- Machine weight 908 lb
- Machine size: (L x W x H) 62" x 36" x 44"