Oven Cooking Bags 18 in x 24 in
Oven Cooking Bags 18" x 24"
100 oven cooking bags that are perfect for roasting turkeys, chickens, or anything else.
- When roasting, coat inside of bag with two tablespoons of flour
- Puncture six or eight holes with a fork in the top of bag
- Pan should be large enough so no part of the bag hangs over the edge
- Pan should be 2" to 4" deep, depending on size of roast
- 100 per box
- 18" x 24"
- Temperature Range: -100F to +400F (-73C to +204C)
Walton’s Learning Center & Meat Recipes
Visit the Walton's Learning Center for Meat Recipes on how to make snack sticks, summer sausage, jerky, hams, bacon, and many more delicious meat snacks. Meatgistics is also the place to find others involved in food and meat processing in a community oriented setting where everyone can share input and advice, plus get feedback directly from the experts at Walton's. Join in directly on the conversation in the Walton's Community section or learn about meat processing the Walton's Learning Center by asking questions or providing your own input on any conversation.