Kentmaster Band Splitting Saw BM-V-SB
The Kentmaster BandMaster V-SB is designed for plants that are splitting lots of larger carcasses. With its high speed and power, this saw is capable of splitting up to 120 beef per hour. Goes through large bulls and hard-bone cows easily. This model has the built-in hot water sterilization and sanitation systems. The wheels and blade guards are carbon-hardened for long life and minimal maintenance.
- Up to 750 Carcasses per Blade
- Motor Power: 3 HP (2240 Watt)
- Motor Specifications: 42 V-550 V, 50/60 Hz, 3 Phase
- Designed for larger animals
- Linear Velocity: 2980 ft/min. at 60Hz
- Carbon-hardened blade guides and wheels
- Front Wheel Diameter: 12 in (305mm)
- Rear Wheel Diameter: 15 in (381mm)
- Blade to Beam: 13 in (330mm)
- Drive: Electric
- Cutting Cycle Time: 120 Beef/Hour
- 203 lb
- Blade Opening: 21 in (533mm)
- Blade Length: 131 in (3327mm)
- Balancer also available!
Walton’s Learning Center & Meat Recipes
Visit the Walton's Learning Center for Meat Recipes on how to make snack sticks, summer sausage, jerky, hams, bacon, and many more delicious meat snacks. Meatgistics is also the place to find others involved in food and meat processing in a community oriented setting where everyone can share input and advice, plus get feedback directly from the experts at Walton's. Join in directly on the conversation in the Walton's Community section or learn about meat processing the Walton's Learning Center by asking questions or providing your own input on any conversation.