Talsa K55 Bowl Cutter Chopper
K55 Bowl Cutter Chopper
The Talsa K55 Bowl Cutter Chopper is a kitchen appliance used for chopping, mincing, and blending food ingredients. It is commonly used in commercial kitchens or food processing establishments. The Talsa K55 Bowl Cutter Chopper typically consists of a large bowl with a rotating blade assembly attached to the top.
When operating the Talsa K55 Bowl Cutter Chopper, the food ingredients are placed inside the bowl, and the blade assembly is lowered onto the ingredients. The machine then chops, minces, or blends the ingredients as the blades rotate at high speeds. This process helps to quickly and efficiently process food items, saving time and effort in food preparation.
- Very high cutting speed: fully variable from 500 up to 5000 rpm
- Slow Mixing: speed, variable 50 to 500 rpm, forward and reverse
- Removable 6-knife head:compensating rings for use with 3.
- S/S Frame: entire frame, external and internal, in AIS1304 stainless steel, as well as all possible hardware and components
- Cleaning:Machine body surfaces with drainage slopes, to avoid stagnant water and simplify cleaning.
- Powerful motors: Soft start and stop of knifes and bowl by mean of two speed drives.
- Software : control panel with large 15” Schneider Electric digital touch screen, all information displayed simultaneously and in large size.
- Bowl capacity: 55 liters
- Total machine power: Standard 16.5 kW/ 22.5 HP - PowerPlus 23.5 kW/ 32 HP
- Knife speed cutting: 500 to 5,000 rpm
- Bowl speed mixing: 4 to 20 rpm
Walton’s Learning Center & Meat Recipes
Visit the Walton's Learning Center for Meat Recipes on how to make snack sticks, summer sausage, jerky, hams, bacon, and many more delicious meat snacks. Meatgistics is also the place to find others involved in food and meat processing in a community oriented setting where everyone can share input and advice, plus get feedback directly from the experts at Walton's. Join in directly on the conversation in the Walton's Community section or learn about meat processing the Walton's Learning Center by asking questions or providing your own input on any conversation.
Meat Processing FAQ - Answers for Issues or Questions
Do you have questions or issues with your sausage, jerky, or cured meat processing? Walton's and Meatgistics created an FAQ Processing Document that covers the most common issues with meat processing. We included the most likely causes of the issue and what can be done to fix it or prevent it from happening when you are processing in the future!