Promarks TMC-500 Vacuum Tumbler
TMC-500 Vacuum Tumbler
The TM Series Non-Continuous tumblers/massagers are constructed with heavy-duty 304 stainless steel, come standard with Busch vacuum pumps with liquid trap, variable speed, and reverse discharge function. Great for marinated products. Improves quality with increased productivity and higher profit margins.
Why Use a Tumbler?
Vacuum tumblers are designed to remove air from the drum, allowing moisture, seasoning, and flavor to more readily enter the food product and distribute flavor and juiciness throughout the whole cut of meat. It does this by opening the cellular structure of the meat through impact energy and keeping the meat in a vacuum. While the drum rotates, the meat is massaged and made more tender while adding extra flavor to make a juicier and more flavorful final product.
- Stainless steel construction
- Variable speed
- Reverse discharge function
- Capacity 660 lbs/300 kg
- Vacuum pump capacity 21m3/h (1-1/4 HP)
- Voltage 110 V/1 Ph/60 Hz/20 AMP
- Machine weight 1056 lbs /480 kg
- Machine size (L x W x H) 59" x 36" x 65"; (C x G x D) 490 x 910 x 1660mm
- Promarks TM-500 Vacuum Tumbler also available
- Load the drum
- Connect vacuum hose to port on drum
- Switch on vacuum pump and run until desired level is reached
- Close the port, switch off pump, and store the hose
- Turn on the tumbling switch and allow it to turn for desired time
- Come back when cycle is done and remove your product
How To Stop Crushing Vacuum Sealed Foods- Meatgistics
Learn about How To Stop Crushing Vacuum Sealed Foods in the Walton's Learning Center, plus find out what supplies are needed and a step by step video demonstration through the whole process. Plus, join in on the Walton's Community and ask questions about any related to meat.
Walton’s Learning Center & Meat Recipes
Visit the Walton's Learning Center for Meat Recipes on how to make snack sticks, summer sausage, jerky, hams, bacon, and many more delicious meat snacks. Meatgistics is also the place to find others involved in food and meat processing in a community oriented setting where everyone can share input and advice, plus get feedback directly from the experts at Walton's. Join in directly on the conversation in the Walton's Community section or learn about meat processing the Walton's Learning Center by asking questions or providing your own input on any conversation.