Eaze Off Carcass Drop Stainless Steel
Eaze Off Carcass Drop Stainless Steel Model with Wired Remote
The Eaze Off is a remote-controlled device that incorporates an electric hoist for the automatic loading and unloading onto or off of overhead rail transport systems used in meat processing facilities and manufacturing. This replaces the spring-operated drops and requires less manpower and less maintenance. It can lower up to 1000 lb and lift 350 lb 7.5 ft to the rail, and heavy-duty options allow for a 750 lift.
- All Stainless Steel
- Standard unit has a drop of 7.5"
- Mounts to standard rail with three bolts
- Safer, no more lifting, more controlled drop
- Low maintenance, less downtime
- Easy to install
- Wired remote
- Heavy-Duty 2000 lb Motor and Gearbox
- Stainless Steel Chain
- Wireless Remote Control, includes two transmitters
- Longer Drop
- Dimensions: 27" L x 17" W x 13" H
- Ship Weight: 56.5 lbs.
- Must fill out Eazeoff order form when adding this item to sales order
- 50% deposit required at time of order
Walton’s Learning Center & Meat Recipes
Visit the Walton's Learning Center for Meat Recipes on how to make snack sticks, summer sausage, jerky, hams, bacon, and many more delicious meat snacks. Meatgistics is also the place to find others involved in food and meat processing in a community oriented setting where everyone can share input and advice, plus get feedback directly from the experts at Walton's. Join in directly on the conversation in the Walton's Community section or learn about meat processing the Walton's Learning Center by asking questions or providing your own input on any conversation.