Camp Chef Woodwind Wifi Pellet Grills
Camp Chef Woodwind Wifi Pellet Grill (24 or 36 inch)
Pellet Grill/Smoker combos give you the ease of gas grill cooking with the taste of cooking over natural wood fires! This woodwind pellet grill is equipped with their new PID and WIFI enabled controller, so you’ll be able to change the temperature, set timers, and receive notifications when your meat reaches your set temperature—all from the palm of your hand. Taste the difference and obtain flawlessly smoked food by tailoring your grill’s Smoke Number on the Camp Chef Connect App. Then, when the smoking ceases, clean-up is a breeze with our patented Ash Kickin’ Cleanout.
This product may require a liftgate with online purchases!
- Available in 24" or 36" models
- Wifi Enabled
- PID controller for consistent temperatures (+/- 5ºF )
- Color Screen Controller
- Easy Ash Cleanout!
- Smart Smoke Technology sets from 1-10 smoke level
- 160° - 500°F
- Pellet Hopper Purge
- Allows direct flame grilling with Slide Grill Technology giving up to 650°
- Cord Management System
- Grease Management System
- Stainless Steel Firebox
- Heavy-Duty 50mm legs
- Flip down controller protector
- 3-Year Warranty
- Camp Chef Connect
- 4 Stainless Steel Meat Probes
- Drip Tray
- Bottom utility shelf
- Upper and Lower Grates
- 22 lb Capacity hopper
- 3-Year Warranty
- Ash Kickin' Cleanout - No more taking your grill apart to cleanout the Ash! Simply pull the Ash Cleanout Knob and then remove the ash pan, empty and replace, and that is it, you can be done in seconds!
- Smoke, PID Controller - Control exactly how much smoke your meat is getting by adjusting the Smoke Number from 1-10. The PID can make these adjustments but remember, as your smoke number increases, your smoke output increases, but as your smoke number decreases, your temperatures will have less fluctuation!
- Direct Flame Mode: One of the biggest complaints on some Pellet Smoker Combos is that they don't get hot enough, often topping out below 500°. Camp Chef has solved that by allowing you to have direct flame grilling at the pull of a slide!