6in x 2in Black Phenolic Wheel
6" x 2" Black Phenolic Wheel
These large black phenolic wheels have a 6" diameter, 2" wide tread, a 1/2" bore for an axle, and will support up to 1200 lbs! These are also resistant to oils, water, cleaning solutions, and mild acids, meaning they will last for a while! These are a great choice for moving heavy equipment and carts around your warehouse, processing center, smokehouse, or wherever else you can think of!
- Resistant to shock or impact
- Resistant to oils, water, mild acids, and alkai solutions
- Temperature range 65°F to 250°F (intermittent to 300°F)
- Suitable for a broad range of applications, used extensively in bakeries, food processing environments, and smoke house operations
- 6" Wheel Diameter
- 2" Tread Width
- 1/2" Bore
- 1200 lb. Load Capacity
- 8" x 2" Black Phenolic Wheel also available!
Walton’s Learning Center & Meat Recipes
Visit the Walton's Learning Center for Meat Recipes on how to make snack sticks, summer sausage, jerky, hams, bacon, and many more delicious meat snacks. Meatgistics is also the place to find others involved in food and meat processing in a community oriented setting where everyone can share input and advice, plus get feedback directly from the experts at Walton's. Join in directly on the conversation in the Walton's Community section or learn about meat processing the Walton's Learning Center by asking questions or providing your own input on any conversation.