60 mm x 16 in Collagen Casings (Non-Edible)
60 mm x 16 in Collagen Casings
A great casing choice for salami, summer sausage, soppressata, and Euro-style sausages. 1.5 -2 lb stuffing capacity. Excellent for curing, smoking or cooking many types of sausages. Collagen is a natural protein coated casing, so this casing will adhere very well to meat during and through the cooking and drying process They are inedible collagen casings and need to be prepared by the rule of 15, which is 15 minutes soaking, 15 degrees C (60 degree F) in a 15% salt solution.
- Sold in bundles of 25
- These are casings with a 2.55" diameter and 16 inch overall length
- 1.5 -2 lb stuffing capacity
- Great for salami, summer sausage and soppressata
- Do not overstuff for best results.
- Rule of 15: 15 minutes soaking, 15 degrees C (60 degree F) 15% salt solution
- A replacement for natural beef middles
- Non-edible collagen casings