3in LD GR Caster
3" LD GR Caster
These 3" LD GR Casters are made with thermoplastic rubber on polyolefin, a double-bonded and mechanically interlocked tread and hub, and have wheels designed to prevent leaving marks on your floor! These are also resistant to chemicals, caustics, and mild acids, and can carry up to 100 lbs!
- Light Duty
- Composition - Non-marking gray tread on polyolefin core
- Resistant to chemicals, caustics, and mild acids
- Fits Aluminum Brute Dollie & Carlisle Mop Bucket when brass ring is removed
- 100 lb Capacity
- 3" Diameter
- 15/16" Width
- 7/16" x 1-3/8" Grip Ring Stem
- Temperature Range of -40°F to 230°F
- 3in LD GR Caster w/ Brake also available!
Walton’s Learning Center & Meat Recipes
Visit the Walton's Learning Center for Meat Recipes on how to make snack sticks, summer sausage, jerky, hams, bacon, and many more delicious meat snacks. Meatgistics is also the place to find others involved in food and meat processing in a community oriented setting where everyone can share input and advice, plus get feedback directly from the experts at Walton's. Join in directly on the conversation in the Walton's Community section or learn about meat processing the Walton's Learning Center by asking questions or providing your own input on any conversation.