30mm Cellulose Singles
Walton's Plastic/Cellulose Casings
If you are looking to make a smaller sausage that will fit easily into a bun, then Walton's 30mm Cellulose Hot Dog Casings are exactly what you need! An inedible product that is designed to be a sausage or hot dog casing the product can be safely cooked in and then easily removed and peel off to produce the skinless product you are looking for. Each strand is 84 feet long and can hold 25 lb of meat. Each package is a single 84 foot strand
- 1 single 84ft strands
- 3 black stripes to identify casing on cooked product
- Max cooking temperature of 180°F
- Also available in full cases for commercial customers
- High humidity is highly recommended during cooking/smoking
- Casings do not need to be soaked prior to use
- After cooking, shower for 10-20 minutes or soak in an ice water bath to reduce wrinkling
- Must peel casings before eating
How To Make Brats and Sausages - Meatgistics
Learn about How To Make Homemade Bratwurst and Sausages in the Walton's Learning Center, plus find out what supplies are needed and a step by step video demonstration through the whole process. Plus, join in on the Walton's Community and ask questions about any related to meat.
Walton’s Learning Center & Meat Recipes
Visit the Walton's Learning Center for Meat Recipes on how to make snack sticks, summer sausage, jerky, hams, bacon, and many more delicious meat snacks. Meatgistics is also the place to find others involved in food and meat processing in a community oriented setting where everyone can share input and advice, plus get feedback directly from the experts at Walton's. Join in directly on the conversation in the Walton's Community section or learn about meat processing the Walton's Learning Center by asking questions or providing your own input on any conversation.