Waltons Orange Oil is a tacky; waterproof adhesive oil, which will resist heavy water wash down and steam. They are NSF International H-1 Registered oils for use on rails, helical gear boxes, chains, linkages, cams, slides and wherever a drip-less adhesive fluid lubricant is desired.
- Chains, Conveyors, Wire Rope, Trolley Rails
- Peach Pitters - Chain Drivers
- Sight Feed Oilers
- Scrubbers, Grease Fittings, Chain Drives
- Forklifts, Wheel Bearings, Hydraulic Oil Chain Lifts
- Product is certified OU Kosher Pareve
- Product is Halal certified
- Registered H-1 by NSF International for use in food processing facilities as a lubricant or anti-rust agent on equipment in which there may be incidental contact involving the lubricated part and the edible product.
- SUS @ 100°F - 510
- cSt @ 40°C - 103
- SUS @ 210°F - 67
- cSt @ 100°C - 12
- Viscosity Index - 108
- API Gravity - 30.2
- Flash Point - 410°F/210°C
- Fire Point 450°F/232°C
- Pour Point - -5°F/-21°C
- Should be stored between 40°F - 120°F
- Should be stored in a dry covered environment
- Should not be stored in warm, direct sunlight
- Improper storage conditions can significantly alter the shelf life of the product. Such conditions would include temperature, moisture, open containers, etc.
- Should be stored in a dry covered environment Should not be stored in warm, direct sunlight Improper storage conditions can significantly alter the shelf life of the product. Such conditions would include temperature, moisture, open containers, etc.
In-Store Pickup Quantity:
Not Available In-Store