Talsa F25 48 lb Hydraulic 1PH
Talsa F25 48 lb 1PH Hydraulic
The Talsa Hydraulic Stuffers are made from high quality material and are designed to be used in commercial processing operations, industrial kitchens or catering businesses. The 48 lb capacity is perfect for making medium sized batches. The hydraulic pressure system far out performs any electric powered stuffer without having to deal with the annoyance of a water powered stuffer or to pay the price of a vacuum powered stuffer.
- Ergonomic and soft knee lever - automatically start and stop with your knee for a hands-free operation
- Waterproof design - electrical box is waterproof and sealed and the barrel and frame is watertight
- Robust design and heavy duty construction - solid frame made from laminated stainless steel
- Stainless steel construction - barrel, lid, piston, ram and cylinder
- Horns of transparent food approved thermoplastic material: better tighten on the lid and display the mixture at the exit
- Thermal motor protection - prevents the motor from overheating
- Standard with diameters 14, 20 and 30 mm (0.55”, 0.79” and 1.18”), others available.
- Immediate stop of stuffing process with automatic piston decompression
- Lid is easily removable with smooth and fluid opening and closing movements
- High hydraulic pressure with a sealed oil system and built-in level view of min and max
- Speed knob is easily adjustable by operator for slow or quick stuffing operations
- Quality constructions meets safety and sanitation regulations
- High hydraulic power to stuff even the densest and most compact food mixtures
- FDA approved food grade silicone seal
- Control and safety gauge
- 1.75 HP
- 220V, 1 phase
- Barrel Capacity: 48 lb
- 1 Phase
- Lid & Piston: Stainless steel and easily removable
- Weight: 350 lb
- One Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
How To Make Snack Sticks - Meatgistics
Learn about How To Make Homemade Snack Sticks in the Walton's Learning Center, plus find out what supplies are needed and a step by step video demonstration through the whole process. Plus, join in on the Walton's Community and ask questions about any related to meat.
Walton’s Learning Center & Meat Recipes
Visit the Walton's Learning Center for Meat Recipes on how to make snack sticks, summer sausage, jerky, hams, bacon, and many more delicious meat snacks. Meatgistics is also the place to find others involved in food and meat processing in a community oriented setting where everyone can share input and advice, plus get feedback directly from the experts at Walton's. Join in directly on the conversation in the Walton's Community section or learn about meat processing the Walton's Learning Center by asking questions or providing your own input on any conversation.