Pro-Cut KMV-25 Vacuum Tumbler
Pro-Cut KMV 25 Vacuum Tumbler
This Vacuum Tumbler will allow you to marinate most meats in as little as 20 minutes! The Pro-Cut KMV-25 Vacuum Tumbler is the most popular vacuum tumbler we sell at Walton's. Our sales and support staff are very familiar with this unit and when you purchase it from Walton's you are getting our knowledge and support to go along with a very powerful small batch tumbler. If you regularly marinate batches under 55 lb then you cannot pass up this unit, the amount of time, energy and work you will save will have the unit paying for itself very quickly. It is a commercial grade vacuum tumbler that is made from heavy duty stainless steel, rotates up to 6 RPM.
Why Use a Tumbler?
Vacuum tumblers are designed to remove air from the drum, allowing moisture, seasoning, and flavor to more readily enter the food product and distribute flavor and juiciness throughout the whole cut of meat. It does this by opening the cellular structure of the meat through impact energy and keeping the meat in a vacuum. While the drum rotates, the meat is massaged and made more tender while adding extra flavor to make a juicier and more flavorful final product.
- 55 lb capacity
- Stainless steel construction
- 1/6 hp motor
- 6 rpm tumbler speed
- 9 Gallons per minute pump capcacity
- Easily disassembled for quick and easy cleaning
- Marinates meat in under 20 minutes
- Works with all meats, beef, pork, chicken, fish, and more
- Vacuum pressure indicator to quickly read and control the vacuum pressure
- Hygienic construction with stainless steel for corrosion resistant, easy to clean, and long-lasting workmanship
- 35 liters per minute pump capacity
- 110 volt
- 60 Hz standard (50 Hz available as special order)
- 45 lb net weight
- 55 lb ship weight