PK 100 Pro Smoker Smokehouse
Model PK 100 Pro Smoker Smokehouse - Stainless Steel
The last smoker you will ever need to buy! The Model PK 100 Pro Smoker Smokehouse produces mouth watering results every time. Made with the same high quality craftsmanship and technology that is put into the high-end Pro Smoker commercial smokehouses, but in a smaller convenient size that can fit in your home. This complete stainless steel electric smoker is built for durability. Easy and automatic digital temperature control makes smoking meats easy and allows you to produce a mouth watering product every time!
- All stainless steel interior and exterior
- Automatic digital LED temperature control
- 60 to 250 degree temperature control
- Smoke up to 100 lb of summer sausage at once
- Insulated with 1 in high density and high temp insulation
- 18 gauge stainless steel interior
- Complete step by step instruction book and recipe guide
- Includes 5 product screens
- Includes smoking pan
- Only use sawdust in smoking pan.
- Do not use pellets or chips. Pellets and chip require a direct heat source for ignition and a continuous air supply to keep smoldering. Using pellets can cause a buildup and sudden flare up and dramatic expansion, which can be dangerous.
- Buy approved sawdust and wood chips: Hickory, Mesquite, Apple, Premium Smoking Chips - Extra Fine
- 2 Year - limited warranty
- 304 food grade stainless steel
- 18 gauge stainless steel
- NSF Certified
- MET Listed
- 120 volt single phase
- 1250 watts
- 10 amps
- Exterior dimensions - 48in H x 21in W x 21in D
- Includes 4 - 4in casters
- Shipping weight - 170 lb
- 100 lb summer sausage
- 50 lb ring bologna
- 50 lb ham
- 25 lb snack sticks
- 25 lb smoked sausage
- 25 lb hot dogs
- 25 lb bacon
How To Make Smoked Brisket- Meatgistics
Learn about How To Make Homemade Smoked Brisket in the Walton's Learning Center, plus find out what supplies are needed and a step by step video demonstration through the whole process. Plus, join in on the Walton's Community and ask questions about any related to meat.
Walton’s Learning Center & Meat Recipes
Visit the Walton's Learning Center for Meat Recipes on how to make snack sticks, summer sausage, jerky, hams, bacon, and many more delicious meat snacks. Meatgistics is also the place to find others involved in food and meat processing in a community oriented setting where everyone can share input and advice, plus get feedback directly from the experts at Walton's. Join in directly on the conversation in the Walton's Community section or learn about meat processing the Walton's Learning Center by asking questions or providing your own input on any conversation.