Bluetooth BBQ Thermometer (White)
- Monitor barbecue temperatures from your iPhone, iPad, Android, or Tablet
- Barbecue to the perfect temperature every time
- (2) 36" long water-resistant probes with probe wire-rated for 572°F
- Water-resistant transmitter allows you to monitor up to 4 probes (additional probes sold separately)
- Alerts you when food is up to temperature and when BBQ falls out of temperature range
- Select what to monitor: 1 Meat and 1 BBQ or 2 Meats or 2 BBQs
- Monitor your food and barbecue from up to 160 feet away!
Meater & Meater+ Thermometers also available
What is Instant Lethality?
Instant Lethality is the temperature at which all bacteria and microorganisms that we worry about in meat processing will instantly be killed. For beef and pork sausage this is 160°F and for poultry it is 165°F. This applies to whole muscle for beef and pork, you can cook whole muscle cuts of those proteins to far lower temperatures because very little if any, bacteria lives on the inside of the muscle, only on the outside of the product. This means that cooking the internal temperature to 130° means that the outside of the meat has almost certainly been cooked past the point of instant lethality.
In-Store Pickup Quantity:
1 In Stock